6 September 2016

A Private Paradise | Are These Luxury Villas Phuket's Best Kept Secret?


It simply doesn't get any better than this!!! Considering my birthday falls right at the end of the year when I am a little more reflective which means I opt for more relaxed celebrations. For my birthday, December last year I opted for a month long celebration which saw my boyfriend and I travel from Budapest to Beijing and then to Cambodia's Siem Reap to Bangkok, before landing in Phuket. For my actual birthday, the day before, the birthday and the day after I just wanted peace and quiet, no tours, no crazy activities, just pure indulgence! What the lady wishes for, so she must have and I did get, by way of a private paradise at Renaissance Phuket.


Renaissance, a beautiful and contemporary hotel boasts 150 colourful and modern guest rooms, 30 pool villas some of which are 1-3 beds, on-site spa and gym, 3 restaurants, bar and cafe. With all that, the service is impeccable. You ask for nothing and you get absolutely everything. I hadn't mentioned my birthday but when I went down for breakfast I was surprised with a birthday cake with my name on it. If you are after absolute paradise then look no further than Renaissance. We had our own villa, private pool but even better was having the beach only a few steps away. I spent a few mornings witnessing magical sunrise and sunsets on the beautiful beach that stretched for miles(pictures to follow).

I have mentioned my love for Marriott hotels and Renaissance falls into the group hotels managed by Marriott, and no this post is not sponsored. Stay there and you will understand why I keep going back!




PIN IT


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.