29 September 2016

London Exploring | Views From The Shard [What to See and Do In London] Pt2


Living fairly central in London means that I am right in the heart of London's hustle and bustle as well as being better placed to offer London travel tips for those coming to visit and explore London. For those that are visting London, checking out the best views in London is usually somewhere up there on the list of things to see and do in London. So as part of my visual diaries of London I thought part two could showcase London city views. This installment is by way of a visit to The Shard View in the heart of London's city. The perfect spot for catching the sunset and see London from high up.  

My London travel tips are not just for visitors but for Londoners too. If you are a London and don't know that The Shard usually sell year-long passes then January is a month to mark in your calendars. Last year, I got the chance to buy the year-long pass for the London Shard when they had a promotion before summer. For £20.16 I could visit as much as I wanted until December 2016. I have been up there a couple  of times but working from Oxford during the week means that I only have the weekends mostly these days and those may be divided up by travels or other walks to explore other parts of London. So here is a London travel tip for visitors and Londoners, if you live in London be sure to check if you are eligible for the year-long ticket and for visitors, you cannot miss out on the city view from the Shard, both day and night the views are simply stunning.

As always be sure to follow on me on Instagram to make sure you see these visual inspirations before they get on the blog.

You can find part 1 of the London Exploring Series here.

So have you seen the views of the city from the Shard yet?




Pin For Later



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.