16 September 2016

Where to Stay In Paris | Parisian Weekends with Views of Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe


Usually I complain about not visiting Paris as much as I should considering its only an hour and a half on the EuroStar. This year I have managed to rack up quite a few trips to the popular capital. One memorible trip from the visits was a weekend visit and staying on Champs Elysées, just before I left for Australia. Nothing bits an apartment with a view of the Eiffel Tower, but even better is having a hotel room with not only a view of the Eiffel Tower but a view Arc de Triomphe from outside two of your private balconies.


My boyfriend and I embarked on a little getaway for the weekend as a mini break from work. Well trying to get all that work-life balance business in check. During our visit explored a view places I have already shared with you guys; the Colours of La Defence, Printemps Rooftop, Louis Vuitton Foundation and Palais Royal

For our weekend getaway,  we checked into Radisson Blu on Champs Elysées. Located in the former headquarters of Louis Vuitton. This boutique hotel is the perfect spot for a weekend in the city. The staff are super friendly, recommending places to see and where to eat. The location also makes it perfect in that you have an incredible choices for places to eat and explore as its all working distance and the fact that the station is only a few meters from the hotel.


Things To Do on Champs Elysées


Shopping:  Radisson Blu Hotel is ideally located near Paris' famous Shopping arrondissement

Paris Sightseeing: Arc de Triomphe is a few meters, Louvre and Musee d'Orsay and Eiffel Tower are also a short walk from the hotel.

Eating: The hotel is in the city's golden triangle so cafes and restaurants are in abundance.

The Hotel Booking:  We booked our stay at Radisson Blu via Booking.com. For more options on where to stay in Paris you can have a look at this list of hotels in Paris covering all budgets. I also shared a post on my Airbnb stay in Paris.


Like most weekends...this one went by too quickly...



Pin For Later





9 comments:

  1. I don't usually like to stay in this area but you're making me think twice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither do I but this sits on the quiet side of the Avenues with perfect views of Eiffel Tower and Arc so I couldn't couldn't resist.

      Delete
  2. Nice views from the room. I would go to Paris every weekend if I lived in Europe :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you say that, I live only 1.5 hours and I just can't seem to move my butt often enough to visit. :D

      Delete
  3. That view though :O What an amazing place to stay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are so stunning! I absolutely adore Paris, and that hotel, looks pretty damn good haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So in love with the pictures of you on the balcony! Awesome:)
    Frame Ambition by Julie O

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.