29 March 2014

I am off to Israel!



I cannot hold in any longer. I am off to Isreal!!! Well, in exactly 7 days I will be seeking not only sun, sea and sand, but a little spirituality as well. They say that a trip to Israel really changes you as a person, so I cannot wait to see it for myself, finally!  Also not to mention that there will be a  family reunion on the trip as well. As I normally plan everything to a 'T', this trip  is slightly different. Because there is a bit of reunion gathering so I will have to take things as they come.  We don't have concrete plans to visit particular places but I know there are places I don't want to leave without seeing. 



      

I will be there for 8 days and driving through, HaifaTel AvivNahariya, and a few other spots too. 

Have you been to Israel? If you have then please let me know on the best spots you visited. From the best restaurant you had the best hummus, to the little gems not told about in the guide books, to where I can find the best markets or tips to share from your trip anywhere in and around Israel.

Follow me on Instagram to stay updated with pictures from Israel

7 comments:

  1. hope you have a great time!! I've never been to Israel but it is on my list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tiffany. Its been on my list too so I glad to finally be going.

      Delete
  2. How exciting! I have always wanted to go, when i was younger I almost went to stay on a Kabutz (spelling unsure) with a friend, but for some reason it didn't work out! Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how exciting!! I hope you enjoy your trip and have the most amazing time. I look forward to seeing the pictures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephi. Be sure to follow me on instagram as I may try to keep you updated through the travels around Israel. :D

      Delete
  4. Wow - Israel sounds amazing. I can't wait to make it there someday! Looking forward to reading your posts about it. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in Israel now and LOVEEEEE ITTTT!!!
    Love your posts and pictures :) At the end of your trip did you think it changed you a little?

    xo CCMonai
    http://www.theprevailingeffect.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.