30 June 2015

Summer Essentials | Top 5 Swimsuits To Add To You Summer Wish List

summer essentials | summer essentials list | summer essentials fashion |summer beauty essentials | summer wardrobe essentials |summer essentials USA |summer essentials uk | summer essentials pinterest | summer essentials for babies

With only a few days until my trip to Greece, can you blame me that I have suddenly gone into overdrive in my preparations for chillaxing by the pool in Santorini or poolside daydreams with views of the Acropolis? Yep, I cannot wait! 

With the weather set to be hot, I am sure there will be may opportunities for a swim so I thought I would share some of the beautiful swimsuits on my wishlist for the upcoming trip.

1. Michael Kors Belted One Shoulder
2. Power Mesh One Piece
3. Off The Shoulder Maison Lejaby
4. Twisted Bandeau Bikini
5. Seafolly High Neck One Piece

What are your favourite trends this season?

Summer Swim Suit Favourites



Fantastic print!

AUDREY Une ligne de tenues de bain exceptionnelle et très visuelle, qui mixe l’uni aux touches coutures multicolores. Maison Lejaby Plage http://www.maisonlejaby.com/



Gigi Hadid por Enrique Badulescu para Seafolly Pre 2016 [Campaign]


So you never miss a post, be sure to follow me on 

Pin For Later



4 comments:

  1. I really love that first one! How beautiful is it!!
    Amber x
    http://www.sweetwordsprettypictures.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.