1 March 2016

The Best Spot To Watch The Sunset In El Chorro



Back from a little weekend in Paris, just what the doctor ordered! A quick time out is always go for the soul. I shared a few pictures from the trip on my Instagram. Be sure to follow me on Instagram for more on travel inspiration before they make it on the blog. I hope you have enjoyed the recent posts on Andalusia. I have shared 7 Reasons Why You Should Visit Andalusia, Why You Shouldnt Leave Andalusia Without Dinning at El Mirador, as well as my adventures Hiking Spain's Most Dangerous Trail In El Chorro

I also wanted to share pictures from a cool little spot to watch the sunset in El Chorro. This place is the very epitome of 'picture perfect'. Beautiful little view points with little seats to watch the sun go down. You can also walk down to the lake shore and watch the sunset while you dip your toes in the cool water. Better yet, you can also go for a little swim. This spot lies near Sillion del Rey, where you can also find the starting point to El Caminito del Rey. If you are looking for a relaxing getaway without spending a lot of money or travelling half way across the world, then you will not be disappointed with El Chorro. Another plus to this place is that it is mainly popular with other Spaniards that come to visit mainly for El Caminito so it's not crowded, allowing you to enjoy the tranquil surroundings in peace. Below are some of the many pictures I took(I was a little trigger happy)


Showing my excitement for being in this beautiful place.

A picnic and a little swim in the lake.

This Guy in the water had swam past us and I  was a little scared because his harpoon was dangerous aimed too close in my direction. When he swam back  I asked him if he caught something. He lifted his hand to show me his catch. I quickly snapped a shot as I was usin my phone as a remote control to my DSLR. And there you have it! My secret to how I snap pictures of myself and my boyfriend.  The beauty of technology. 


Pin It For Later



5 comments:

  1. wow! such a beautiful place :)

    hafizahrosni.blogspot.my

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos !
    please follow my blog : YOUNG BLOG


    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this place really is beautiful, I'd never heard of it before so thank you for sharing lovely!

    Elizabeth Daisy xo | Elizabeth-Daisy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This place is like paradise! So great!! x

    http://danielpoonvignez.blogspot.hk
    Instagram: danielpoonvignez

    ReplyDelete
  5. these photos are gorgeous lovely post and the place is beautiful
    tweetykel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.