6 February 2016

Paris Noir

Turtle Neck Dress - ASOS //  Watch - Vivienne Westwood // Earrings - Swarovksi Crystal


The second installment from my weekend in Paris with friends. I love the sense of mystery black and white adds to images so I thought for this installment on our little weekend in Paris, I would do in black and white. We visited  Musee dOrsay, walked in and around the Louvre, passing through parks and gardens, taking the views of Paris 52 floors up, above Montparness Tower and walking along the Seine. The weather was cold but we had plenty of sun shine during the day. I am glad to be going back at the end of the month as there are so many places I wanted to visit last time that I didnt get to visit. Like Sacre Coeur, St Germain, Champs Elysees  and La Defense. 

For my next visit I have chosen to stay near Champs Elysee so get a different view of the city and take in the sunrise and sunset shots from a different perspective in the city. Below are some of the shots from our photo walk around the Paris.



Like this Post? Please Share or Pin It For Later

20 comments:

  1. These pictures are beautiful! I'm sure it was an amazing experience. the black and white makes it seem so classic and alluring. Paris is on my list of places to see, along with many other parts of the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jovanhanna. Its such a beautiful city. You should definitely visit. I am heading back end of the month. Stay tuned for more pictures :D

      Delete
  2. Wow, beautiful beautiful photos. How stunning is Paris in black and white!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are so impressive; brilliant captures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paris is very beautiful! I love your photos!


    http://MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/burgundy-vest/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paris is so cool! Love the B&W photos!

    danielpoonvignez.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photos are drop dead gorgeous!
    http://silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing pictures! I really like your blog, let me know if you would like to follow each other! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful ! Black&white really adds the drama to the pictures <3

    xo
    https://stylehue.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love love this...

    I was in Paris recently and took 90% of photos where in Black and White.
    And I must say, it's such a delight to take photos in Black & White

    Paris IS BEAUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.