30 August 2016

Marriott Court | Where to Stay In New Delhi



It's no surprise that I am a big fan of Marriott hotels. Having stayed at many of their hotels. From USA to Germany, from Thailand to England, and From Hong Kong  to Poland. I use them a lot when I travel for work but now also look at their properties when traveling for leisure as well. When my boyfriend was going to work in India for two months, I new it was only going to be one place I was going to be looking at. His office was Gurgaon, which is just on the border with New Delhi. Perfect for my exploring of New Delhi's tourist sights and perfect for his morning commute to the office.

Marriott Hotels are some of the most comfortable hotels I have ever stayed in. Service is impeccable whatever the time of day and the locations of the hotels are usually in the best spots in the city. Clean, comfortable and affordable luxury! Why wouldn't I want to stay there? This is one is part of the Courtyard by Marriott Hotels. In addition to a spacious room and comfortable bed, food is great and even better breakfast selection to set up for the day. The hotel also has a rooftop pool, perfect for watching the sunset while lounging by the pool - the makings of a great stay. My stay was super short but my boyfriend stayed on for 2 months with no problems.

The hotel is also on hand to help with arranging tours to many other places around India. They were also on hand to help book and arrange for a car and driver from New Delhi to Agra so that we could visit The Taj Mahal before I left to come back to London. I am keen to revisit India again soon. For more hotels options in New Delhi check out this list of hotels in New Delhi as well as my post on Top 13 Place You Should Visit In New New Delhi.




Pin it for later!




6 comments:

  1. This place looks nice! I've stayed in two Marriotts this summer (Raleigh and Philadelphia) and both were so great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, definitely my favourite hotel group.

      Delete
  2. Girl that room is beautiful! New Delhi is at the top of my list and will definitely be looking into the Marriott there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aint it just! Yep, definitely need to visit India. So many beautiful places to see.

      Delete
  3. Good choice, but Delhi literally has 1000s of hotels for all budget and need from Heritage Havelis to government approved home stays where families offer one of there rooms to visitors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely something to consider the next time I am in India as I still have a few places on my list I would love to visit.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.