13 February 2016

Valentine's Day Surprises


I love a  good surprise as much as the next person so when I heard the door bell ring and the post man handed me a package, I was struggling to remember if I had ordered something online. I certainly wasn't expecting any delivery. To my surprise the people at the Co-Operative Food had sent over a little Valentines Day breakfast package by way of their 'Love at First Light' gift box, which included that aromatic coffee, chocolate teddy, croissants and a few other sweets that never made it to the shoot below. Well let's just say none of these will make it to Valentines Day as they have been happily consumed between me and the boyfriend. Now, I have to come up with something else to do for Valentines Breakfast as I woofed that down almost as quickly as I opened it....there is still plenty more of that aromatic coffee for the gift box so I suppose we will be okay...


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing and Happy Valentine's Day.

    Eye See Euphoria | http://blog.eyeseeeuphoria.com/2016/02/14/easytransition/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day too.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.