24 February 2016

Do Not Leave Andalusia Without Dining At El Mirador


We spend a couple of days exploring Ardales, a beautiful little town in Andalusia. Typical in its style of Spanish villages which come with character-filled white-washed buildings. If you haven't been to this part of Spain I details 7 reasons why you need to visit this part of Andalusia in my post. A couple of days into our stay in Andalusia we also took on El Caminito del Rey in El Chorro but by the time we came back from the walk we were too tired to check out El Mirador and thought instead to come back the following day. The  setting for the El Mirador restaurant is what attracted  me that most before I had even looked at their menu.

Dining that comes with a spectacular view is always a plus in my view and adds to the memorable getaway. Imagine eating your paella with panoramic views of Ardales's Guadalhorce reservoir and the beautiful countryside. As its sits besides the lake you can also walk off you lunch in perfect surrounding. There are many viewing points from the restaurant itself, with steps that lead to the bottom as well as viewing points a few meters from the Restaurant and the Guadalhorce dam.

The food was great and they have a selection of salad, seafood and meet dishes and prices are reasonable. Getting via the same as the directions I provided for El Caminito del Rey in El Chorro.



 
 


Like this post? Please Share or Pin it for later.



12 comments:

  1. That view is amazing!! I think that alone would be worth eating a meal there :)

    http://smalltownsandcitylights.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! I had to stop by after seeing pictures of it.

      Delete
  2. Wowee! The food and the view look incredible! Great post lovely xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, that paella looks so delicious. And to enjoy it with a view like that too...I'll have to keep this place in mind if I ever visit Andalucia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly was delicious! It's definitely well worth the visit.

      Delete
  4. Damn this place looks kick ass. What an amazing view and the food looks scrumptious. I bet you are wanting to go back for seconds :) ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will definitely follow your title. Food and place blend perfectly. Simply love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This pictures are great! Andalucía is on my travel wish list from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The photos and view is amazing and the food looks delicious
    tweetykel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The photos and view is amazing and the food looks delicious
    tweetykel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice pics…
    http://www.privatetoursbarcelona.es

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.