10 April 2015

Somerset House Fashion Shoot | London Instagrammers Meetup



A few  weeks ago I had the pleasure of joining a London meetup with some of the best Instagrammers from London and around the world. Although there were a few of these meetups happening in other cities being in London I couldn't miss this opportunity. With a few workshops to choose from I opted to do the LightRoom editing and Fashion shoot although there were others involving shots in London's  coolest underground stations, a tour of East London and plus a few more that have escaped my mind. This was all organised by London together with other profesional photographers who were on hand to give tips on taking the best photographs. We also had models on hand styled by Slow Made  with London's fashion designers the likes of Haizhen Wang, Moxham, Georgia Hardinge. You can check out more  of the pictures from the weekend on Instagram via the hashtag #wwim11_london

I will be doing some free shots with fashion and lifestyle bloggers during the weekends in May and June. If you fashion and lifestyle blogger or if you are a stylist wanting to build your portfolio then email me with a link to your blog if you would like to join these sessions. These will all be held in and around London.

Below are some of my shots from the Fashion shoot at Somerset House.











11 comments:

  1. I love your shots Bee, very stylish! I would love to take part in one of your sessions. I've also signed up for the London Instagramers Meetup group

    Suze | LuxuryColumnist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Suze, that's awesome. I will keep you posted! :D

      Delete
  2. What some amazing looking outfits I adore the bright and colourful ones amazing captures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of an instameet plus a workshop. I missed this year's instameet in Nairobi mostly beacuse it was really early 5:30am and I also find them a bit intimidating, I'm much more cmofrtable wandering around alone taking photos of whatever interests me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thats a shame. You should have gone. I prefer to wander around alone too but these are really great cause you learn so much when you meet other photographers with different skills and techniques for capturing pictures, whether that's portraits, architecture or whatever. This was on a Sunday at 9.30am that's still to early a start the weekend but I so glad I didnt when I was so close to cancelling too. Hope to hear about your meetups in Kenya when you manage to go.

      Delete
  4. What a great opportunity! I will forward this to my god-daughter who has a fashion blog and is about to start at Central St Martins! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Would be a great addition to the list :D

      Delete
  5. Beautiful photos, love these outfits and the hat!

    http://www.mintnotion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Insta meets are the best.I went to one in Nairobi but I think yours was more organized.....a workshop too? Wow

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.